A few weeks ago I was talking with my friend ms.lippy about her recent ‘this is over moment’. It’s that awesome occasion where you know that date/friendship/relationship/potential-anything has come to an immediate end. Anything after that moment is merely damage control, with one or both parties involved trying to get out of the situation while saving as much face as possible. In short, it’s the dating equivalent of Norv Turner’s Chargers losing 31-7 to the Panthers this past weekend.
Anyways, we decided to share and celebrate some of the best ‘we’re done’ lines we’ve experienced. Some of mine have previously been shared here, here and here. What follows is the best of the rest, with as little context as possible:
– I’ve got tunnel vision, and you’re not in it.
– I don’t feel like driving down to San Diego… Ever again.
– I need to figure myself out. I don’t really know what that means but it’s what I want to say.
– My mission trip to Africa was awesome. It made me realize that we’re not right for each other.
– You’re not here this summer, and he’s got a motorcycle so I think I’m going to go out with him.
– All the guys worth going out with are taken.
– My parents don’t want me going out with a white girl.
– Are you always planning on being this size [weight]?
– I don’t understand what you have against me going to Vegas all the time with[other girl].
– If you don’t like Kim Kardashian then this isn’t going to work.
That’s all for now, but I’d love to hear about some of your ‘we’re done lines’ too.
One love, one heart.